don't know what to bring? we've made it easy!
You’ll be travelling from the parking lot or via public transportation so we recommend packing light and being as mindful of our environment as possible.
- Your Ticket
- ID (this is a 21+ event)
- Reusable Bottle
- Reusable Cup
- Reusable Dishware and Utensils
- Small backpack/Playa belt for personal belongings
- Extra cash for nice things (drinks, food, and handmade goodies will be for sale on site)
- Sun shelter/shade structure
- Garbage bags (this is a pack it in, pack it out event! Help keep Gratitude Migration beautiful!)
- Personal first aid kit
- Tent (camping space is limited, so please be considerate and don't take up more space than you need!)
- Something fun to offer the community and your campground neighbors!
- Sleeping bag, pillow, whatever you need to be comfortable!
- Sleeping pad (if you must - sand is quite comfy!)
- Lantern and lighting
- Batteries/Solar generator
- Auger stakes/rebar
- Empty sandbags to fill up
- To rent a tent click here
- Warm clothes in case of a cool evening
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Toiletries for well being
- Earplugs and eye mask
- A hat and sunglasses
- Scarves and sarongs - dip these in your cooler or the ocean and stay nice n cool n fresh!
- Natural/biodegradable soap and hand sanitizer
- Lip balm
- Shoes (the sand gets really hot!)
- Any allergy and prescription meds you may need
- Your favorite snacks - or bring extra cash and support our wonderful food vendors!
- Costumes - be creative, be free!
- BioGlitz biodegradable body glitter
- Decorations/Markers for campsite, flags, etc
- Musical instruments
- Your best attitude and beautiful spirit!
THINGS TO LEAVE AT HOME
- MOOPY costumes and glitter
- Things wrapped in plastic
- Excessive camp furniture and amenities
- Plastic bottled water
- Propane stoves and gas generators (these are prohibited because...safety!)
- Fireworks and Explosives
FEATURED PHOTO BY REDLITE PHOTOGRAPHY