Contest Terms and Conditions
David Starfire Gratitude Migration Beach Festival Pack Contest: Terms and Conditions
There is no purchase necessary to enter or win; and buying something does not increase the chances of winning. That being said, we would love you to buy David Starfire’s music online and support our artists!
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to those who enter at http://www.migratewith.us/contests/david-starfire-gratitude-migration-contest and are 21 years of age or older at date of entry. Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Gratitude Migration, Gratitude NYC, David Starfire, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Gratitude Migration and David Starfire as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 23, 2016 at 3pm EST and ending July 8, 2016 at 5pm EST. All online entries must be received by July 8, 2016 at 5pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://www.migratewith.us/contests/david-starfire-gratitude-migration-contest .The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Gratitude Migration and David Starfire. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Gratitude Migration and David Starfire.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive: 2 tickets to Gratitude Migration: Summer Dream 2016 (value $600); complete David Starfire music catalog on wooden crystal USB drive; Alan Joseph Designs unisex hood, ascend patch, T-shirt; Pendant by Skins & Stones; Coleman water bottle & headlight (value $400), total value $1000. Runner up receives 2 tickets to Gratitude Migration (value $400. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Gratitude Migration and David Starfire. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at David STarfire and Gratitude Migration’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for David Starfire and Gratitude mgration to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner must be over 21 years of age to attend Gratitude Migration. Travel expenses and other associated costs of attendance are the sole responsibility of the winner and will not be covered by Gratitude Migration and David Starfire.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entrants may only enter once including under different email addresses or names.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of [your company name]. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Gratitude Migration and David Starfire shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GRATITUDE MIGRATION AND DAVID STARFIRE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that David Starfire and Gratitude Migration, anyone acting on behalf of David Starfire and Gratitude Migration and licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: David Starfire and Gratitude Migration reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond David Starfire and Gratitude Migration’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, David Starfire and Gratitude Migration may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken. David Starfire and Gratitude Migration reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. David Starfire and Gratitude Migrationhas the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, David Starfire and Gratitude Migration reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless David Starfire and Gratitude Migrationand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. The Campaign hosted by Gratitude Migration and David Starfire is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.