Theme Camp Participants: Win Your Very Own Dome!
What color is your parachute?
Since the first festivals graced the earth, humans were gathering in shared spaces to dance, connect, create and love one another with openness, reveling in our shared humanity. Those festivals were in temples, and there's no difference now: At Gratitude Migration, we're grateful to join with Archimedes Design who fashion our sacred spaces for mind/body/spirit with their unmistakable domes. Pop up spaces for spiritual nomads.
At Archimedes, we create a dome frame and show you how to make it exclusively yours, from color to finish. The dome is a community experience, from creation to set up to building that dream festival experience with the people who mean most to you.
And we're giving you a chance to create one of your own!
Tell your story. Create your space.
Present your fantasy for a collaborative community space at Gratitude Migration that will be the centerpiece of your Theme Camp. Pass it around to your friends to vote via social media, and you could score a free Archimedes Dome - along with consultation and co-creation with the team who'll show you how to select the right coverings and pop up your dome on the beach and anywhere.
ALL contest entrants will also receive a significant discount to build the Dome of you choice with Team Archimedes!
THE CONTEST HAS BEEN EXTENDED. Entries now close May 26 and voting will stay open until June 4 2017. Make sure to share!
1. Connect with your fellow theme camp co-creators and come up with your vision
2. Enter the contest on Facebook here http://woobox.com/szp8ei
3. Share your contest entry with friends - Winner is the one with the most number of votes! You can share directly from your entry when you click on the image in the gallery.
4. Create your magical dome of discovery in collaboration with the Archimedes crew, and watch your story unfold via social media for Gratitude Migration and Archimedes Design.
The Fine Print:
The winning Theme Camp will be awarded a Nomad Sized Canopy Kit along with personalized consulting and planning with the Archimedes Team, including: an initial planning session, trip to Spandex House to pick their fabric, and a trip to our shop in Brooklyn to see it being made. Winners will also get custom booty shorts / tights / tanks / tees made in the same spandex as the custom dome.
ALL Participants will receive:
1. Spandex clothing conciliation prizes.
2. An hour of free consultation about domes and community and how to most effectively use them with the Archimedes team
3. A 25% discount on any of the Archimedes kits
ENTRY IS ONLY OPEN TO REGISTERED THEME CAMPS WITH GRATITUDE MIGRATION SUMMER DREAM 2017.